We are here to help!
We are here to help!
There is no escaping it. The corona virus is spreading around the world at a rapid pace and is also affecting e-commerce and e-commerce logistics.
At least until the beginning of June, the following measures have been applied by governments across US/Europe (and the world), and they can change or be extended every day:
- Lockdowns have been introduced in several countries, including United States, France, Belgium, Italy and Spain and Germany.
- Lockdowns can have a major impact on delivery, such as significant delays or even no delivery.
- Transporters are taking various measures, particularly to protect their staff (although they are trying to keep services running as normal).
- Other possible impacts to operations include: Supply chain and stock levels could be affected due to the virus spread and/or lockdowns in various countries, particularly if you outsource manufacturing abroad or import products.
Usually our packages sent from abroad arrives in 20 working days to United States/Europe. Occasionally due to CoVid-19 and reduced operational flights worldwide, many orders are delayed.
When the package arrives at the USPS processing center, the tracking number will be updated automatically and you will receive an updated email notification, rest assured.
We know that we are anxious when we buy something on the internet, but we kindly ask you to wait a few weeks.
Please, do not worry. As our store policy, If the package has been lost in transit or damaged, we will reship it for free or send a 100% refund in your order.
You can be assured that we are doing everything to delivery your order and keep you informed.
Protect yourself and others around you by knowing the facts and taking appropriate precautions. Follow advice provided by your local public health agency.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Avoiding unneeded visits to medical facilities allows healthcare systems to operate more effectively, therefore protecting you and others.
If you have any further questions please let us know.
Have a great day ahead.
FlapZen Happiness Team